Vehicle Tax Check

The UK government allow you to check if your vehicle has up-to-date vehicle tax or has been registered as off the road (SORN).

All you need to check is your vehicle registration number. Please see the government website to check your vehicle tax here.

If you need to find an MOT test centre in the meantime, please find your nearest using our search form below: